Homework is sent out on a Friday to be completed and returned by the following Thursday.
- Please complete all homework neatly in pencil (unless otherwise stated).
- Where possible, homework activities will be uploaded each Friday to the class page as well as being sent home in the homework books.
- It is expected that homework is completed to the same high standard as learning in class.
- All homework activities are based on learning that has been covered in class during the week and is designed as an opportunity to practise and develop key skills.
- Year 3 children may need the homework instructions re-reading to them, but should be aiming to complete the learning with increasing levels of independence.
- Self-checking and editing prior to the handing in of learning are key skills that are actively encouraged and celebrated in class.
- Please do jot down, in the homework book, any key information about successes and struggles regarding homework completion.
- We'd like children to see homework as an opportunity to 'show off' the skills and knowledge they are acquiring in class.